Tap to unmute

N'Golo Kante Showing Pep Guardiola His Class 🔥

Udostępnij
Umieść na stronie
  • Opublikowany 29 maj 2021
  • N’Golo Kante’s chances of winning the 2021 Ballon d’Or have increased significantly following his Man of the Match performance for Chelsea against Manchester City in the Champions League final.
    The indefatigable French midfielder didn’t give City’s players a moment’s peace at the Estadio do Dragao in Porto.
    Subscribe for more!

Komentarze • 556

  • Rekt Army
    Rekt Army Rok temu +2

    Best double pivot in history:

  • Niyas N
    Niyas N Rok temu +1

    When you beat Kante, there's another Kante to beat.

  • Abdifatah Ahmed
    Abdifatah Ahmed Rok temu +485

    What is really not mentioned a lot is the intelligence of the guy. He knows when to clear the ball. When to run with it. Never risks and that is why he rarely makes mistakes. That is intelligence on the pitch. I'm an Arsenal fan, but you have to appreciate a great baler. Humble and Hard working. Great Ngolo.

  • Jack O'Connor
    Jack O'Connor Rok temu +1

    5 g would be jealous of Kantes coverage and reliability

  • david brock
    david brock Rok temu +746

    Apart from everything else, he's the shortest man on the pitch and jumps the highest.

  • Olu aDROIT
    Olu aDROIT Rok temu +232

    Not only intercepts, progresses the ball like an attacking midfielder. His final 3rd passes have improved as well. It's like having two players in one at the same time. Jeez!

  • Weirdo Absurdo
    Weirdo Absurdo Rok temu +624

    70% world is covered by water the remaining 30% covered by kante. Kante is really everywhere

  • Nz
    Nz Rok temu +361

    Credit to that N guy for sweeping the defence, and my man Golo for winning all those aeriel duel,not to mention my boy Kante for winning the ball and start the attack, best midfielder trio.

  • Majid Habib Khan
    Majid Habib Khan Rok temu +181

    both Ngolo and Kante played really well

  • Amadou Moustapha Dieng
    Amadou Moustapha Dieng Rok temu +248

    No doubt Kante is the best midfield player in the world

  • Neo Rain
    Neo Rain Rok temu +531

    He was truly a extra man on that pitch. Chelsea were playing with 12

  • Kripteks Podoso
    Kripteks Podoso Rok temu +35

    I've never seen a midfielder like N'golo Kanté He's fantastic player he covered the field above 70% and the other 30% covered by Chelsea and City. We love N'golo Kanté than the other football players.

  • TheRealest 811
    TheRealest 811 Rok temu +273

    Kante is any manager's dream

  • @CFCMoi11
    @CFCMoi11 Rok temu +27

    Love how simple he makes his passes and love how cleanly he wins the ball

  • Trigger Finger
    Trigger Finger Rok temu +5

    People said Kante only performed well during the knockout stage in the UCL. He's been performing consistently since his days at Leicester and never stop since then even with injuries here and there. Top top player.

  • Mitch Smith
    Mitch Smith Rok temu +7

    Kante was magic and is getting even better. His passing over the last two years is even more composed ...

  • Ishmail Nganga
    Ishmail Nganga Rok temu +46

    The tackle against De Bryune is one the best timely and accurate one against a dangerous opponent just outside the box. Am sure De Bryune was poised to curl a right on Mendy

  • Silent Carnage

    He's absolutely class extremely humble and will be a chelsea legend

  • God Valley
    God Valley Rok temu +44

    You can't escape best duo midfielder in history Ngolo & Kante.. Everywhere in 90 minute

  • POLINA MAUROU

    One of the greatest performances in the history of ucl finals. He was just everywhere on the pitch. The greatest defensive midfielder in the last 10 years and the most respectful. Even in the end of the game he never fall down to save time. True sportsman with fair play